World Passport Series
The World Passport Series, is a series for the dancers that want more out of the competition, with this series you can compete in Pro/Am dancing from social levels, to competitive standards, but also have a fabulous “vacation” while doing it all. Only six events and you can own your own personal “World Passport” to all the competitions for a year. Your teacher will also be rewarded, but you can’t wait space is always limited.
- BBC&C September 14-18
- Hawaii Star Ball September 21-24
- Caribbean Dancesport November 2-6
- Tel Aviv – TBD End of February-March
- Champions Ball TBD 3rd or 4th week in April
- White Nights Ball St. Petersburg Russia 2nd weekend in June
The student with the most points will win a World Passport to all the events with a full package (entries to the competitions attended will not be included, and you most dance a minimum of 10 entries to receive the full prize). Teachers will get the same amount of points per student at every stop, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teachers with the most amount of points will win the teachers’ purse below.
Every Pro/Am competing at the events will receive 1 point for every entry, if uncontested.
Points for 1-dance events:
Pro/Am 3,4,5, dance competition entries will be as follow
Pro/Am Scholarship points
Extra points will not be awarded (single, Multi Dance), if less than 2 couples participate in the competition.
European dancers crossing continents flying to the USA make double points, and Americans crossing continents to Europe will also make double points. 1 extra point added for every first place won at Hawaii and Tel Aviv.
- A full package for the student and the teacher of their choice at all events for the coming year starting at BBC&C 2016.
- A full package for the student and the teacher of their choice to one (1) event of their choice at any of the participating events.
- 25 freestyle entries to one (1) event of their choice at any of the participating events.
*Disclaimer: Purses for students and teachers are not transferable.*
Any points discrepancies on calculation must be reported to Amanda Ashcraft immediately, no longer than 15 days from when the points get posted. And it most be in writing to email@example.com . If any unsportsmanlike behavior of any kind by students or teachers you will forfeit all your points and your standing on the World Passport series.
You most be present in St. Petersburg at the White Nights Ball to claim the prize. And when collecting on the prize organizers must be given warning of your participation in the event at least a month in advance so that the accommodations are available.